Sleep Apnea Treatment
Enjoy Great Smile Care at Our Marietta Dentist Office
- Feel refreshed when you wake up
- Snore less so others sleep better
- Visit us for a complimentary consultation
Enjoy Effective Sleep Apnea Treatment in Marietta
Going without a good night’s sleep can have major effects on you, both physically and mentally. To ensure you get the rest you need, Atlanta West Dentistry provides Marietta sleep apnea treatment. Our expert care can:
- Help you feel much better upon waking up
- Prevent your snoring from disrupting your sleep or the sleep of those in your household
- Improve your overall health
- Potentially eliminate the need for CPAP
Call Atlanta West Dentistry today at (770) 941-6979 to schedule a complimentary consultation with us. Our expert dentist office is full of caring pros who want the best for your health and your family’s health!
Enhancing Your Health & Daily Life With Snoring Solutions
We can treat your snoring problem by supplying you or your spouse with a custom-made snore guard. These guards work much like an athletic mouthguard or an orthodontic retainer, and they are much more convenient than CPAP (which requires you to wear a mask at night).
The snore guard is worn while you sleep and helps to reduce or even eliminate snoring by adjusting the position of your jaw. By doing so, the guard ensures your airway is unobstructed and open, which:
- Allows air to move freely through your nose and mouth while you sleep
- Allows more air into your lungs and helps you sleep better, without interruption
- Allows your bed partner to sleep more peacefully, too
Finding Out If Sleep Apnea Is Causing Your Issues
In addition to snoring, you could be waking up tired after a full night of sleep. You may feel dazed, lethargic, and even forgetful during the day. These are all signs of sleep apnea, a dangerous condition that has been linked to increased risk of diabetes, strokes, and heart attacks.
Our doctors will examine you in our relaxing office and may recommend a sleep study with a trusted specialist to determine if you are suffering from sleep apnea. Often, insurance will cover a portion of these costs.
If you think you might need Marietta sleep apnea treatment, call Atlanta West Dentistry today at (770) 941-6979 for your complimentary consultation. You can also request an appointment time online. Be sure to ask us about scheduling your regular dental exam and cleaning, too.