Dental Cleanings and Exams
Enjoy Great Smile Care at Our Marietta Dentist Office
- Our dental savings plan covers two yearly cleanings
- Prevent cavities, gum disease, and other problems
- Take advantage of sedation to help you relax
Keep Your Teeth Free From Issues With Dental Cleanings & Dental Exams in Marietta
Atlanta West Dentistry provides dental cleanings and exams in Marietta to keep your smile in beautiful condition. During these easy yet highly personalized visits to our friendly dentist office, we will:
- Keep an eye on any existing issues and prevent others from occurring
- Develop treatment plans for the future
- Listen to your smile desires and goals
- Provide advice for taking the best care of your smile at home
We will typically perform your teeth cleaning and dental exam during your second visit. Your first trip is all about becoming comfortable with us and our office. We create lasting relationships with our patients so they always feel at home here, and we hope to do the same for you!
Call (770) 941-6979 today to set up your first New Patient Physical today. Your convenience even starts before your first visit, since you can fill out your new patient forms in advance! Patients without insurance can receive two checkups per year at no additional cost with our dental savings plan. You’ll find our office at 1808 Powder Springs Road SW in Marietta.
Providing Care From the Moment You First Visit Us
If you aren’t dealing with a dental emergency, there’s no need to rush! We want to get to know you and your smile during your first appointment. By taking a look at your smile and discussing your wishes and concerns, we can maximize your time spent during your next visit.
Though your first visit will take only about one and a half hours total, it will include:
- A tour of our office, during which we’ll answer any questions and you’ll meet our caring staff
- Your New Patient Physical, including digital X-rays, pictures of your smile, and preliminary exams using an intraoral camera to learn about the current state of your mouth and oral history – and to let you see inside your mouth, too
- Meeting one of our doctors, who will go over your imaging results with you and discuss the best treatment plan possible for your smile’s future
Call Atlanta West Dentistry today at (770) 941-6979 to schedule your Marietta dental cleanings and exams. We look forward to helping you maintain a healthy grin!