Enjoy Great Smile Care at Our Marietta Dentist Office
- Ask us about our dental savings plan
- Scheduling is easy with evening hours available
- Transform your smile in just two easy appointments
Create Your New Smile With Our Marietta Dental Veneers
Atlanta West Dentistry’s teeth veneers can craft your perfect smile without the long wait of orthodontics! There are five big reasons why our Marietta dental veneers can help you like they have so many of our other patients:
- They provide a natural tooth appearance. Some patients are afraid veneers will look fake. We work very hard to make sure they are the shape, size, and color you desire for the most natural appearance possible.
- They are stain-resistant.Want long-lasting, beautiful white teeth? Veneers are the answer!
- Your teeth can appear whiter.Have dark, discolored teeth? You can choose a shade of porcelain that will let your teeth appear as you wish.
- They can last for years, ensuring your confidence at work, at home, or during any occasion.
- They offer immediate help since you can have them after just two visits.
Schedule your veneers consultation today by calling (770) 941-6979. Our dentists specialize in blending art and the science of cutting-edge dental technology to bring you fully functional, beautiful veneers that will give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Veneers Correct Smile Flaws
Our veneers create an impressive change to your smile and overall appearance by treating a wide variety of cosmetic dental issues, including:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
Receiving Your Veneers With the Utmost Comfort
Veneers are bonded to the front of your teeth, which is a minimally invasive process. And with our minimal-prep veneers, we only need to remove a very small portion of your tooth enamel. Saving the integrity of your tooth is our priority! We offer:
- Long-lasting and great-looking DURAthin porcelain veneers
- e.max veneers, which are made of incredibly strong but also very thin material for a completely natural look
If you’re nervous about having veneers placed, we offer multiple sedation options to keep you totally at ease before and during your procedure.
Call (770) 941-6979 to schedule a complimentary consultation today! We’ll provide expert advice and determine if Marietta dental veneers are the best solution to improve your smile.